Tuesday, September 13, 2011

just a little somethin

yeah so this is my first post really don't know what to say but this is a different experience, never really blogged before but. i play football for monroe high school im a captain i play defensive line. hope after high school to play in college i have school looking at me wanting me to enter there program. i also love music it relaxes me when ever im mad or sad i sit sown and listen and let all my problems go away. I live in LA so i ride the bus to get to school i wake up at 5;30am for school and leave the house by 6am so i have to get to sleep early but with football and coming home around 8pm and having to do homework and hope its not my dish day i get to bed around 11:30pm so i get a little sleep. Also with my spare time i hang out with my gf and relax because we goto different schools its harder for me to see her, but i make it happen. but thats all for now bye :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a hectice life! I wouldn't be able to do all that.. Way to exhaustingfor me :D I wish you the best of luck with football because Monroe isn't the greatest at that but I'm sure this year will be our year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah xD marque tear shit up and get on espn again lol

    ReplyDelete